At Old School Soap we like to attend a number of Markets, Fairs and other Events around the Wairarapa and Greater Wellington Region.
This calendar has all the markets that we will be attending plus some that we unfortunately won’t be able to attend.
Some of our favorites are:
· Daffodil Day Carterton – A Lions Fundraiser, Old School Soap has a stall in Memorial Square.
· Scarecrows Big Day Out – Gladstone School Fair in early November.
· Te Kairanga Farmers Market in Martinborough, a monthly market held over the summer months.
· Greytown Farmers market, a monthly market held over the summer months.
· Carterton Farmers Market – bumper markets
Please contact us if you think we would be a good fit for a market that you convene or attend.
Keep an eye out on our Facebook and Instagram pages for updates on new markets or changes to our plans as occasionally the weather is not suitable for soaps at markets or we discover an exciting new market to attend.